8' or 50' rolls
Curtain Slide Tape allows metal or wood drapery rings to slide easily across the curtain rod.
Easy & Quick to install. Clean the top of the
curtain rod, pull off the blue plastic backing and press the tape onto
the top of curtain rod.
- Material: Curtain Slide
tape is made with a durable teflon-like coating which won't scratch off
and will wear for years -- even with daily use.
- Long lasting: Unlike wax, soap and sprays, Curtain Slide Tape is a long-term and maintenance-free solution.
- Curtain Slide Tape adheres to wood, metal, wrought iron and plastic with a long-lasting, extra-strong adhesive.
- Works great on all curtain rod types including fluted and telescoping rods.
- Once applied, Curtain & Drapery Slide Tape is completely transparent.
- Spans joint in rod: Prevents rings from getting stuck at extension point of telescoping curtain rods.
Run the full width of your drapery rod.